Happy April Fools Day! Anyone get pranked or have any good pranks of your own? I haven’t yet, but got a few up my sleeves! Muhaha.
For me, a new month means new goals! Here are a few of them
1) Incorporate more green smoothies and juices in my diet. At first, I was a little intimidated by the veggie fruit mixtures but after trying a Naked Green Monster and a baby green smoothie sample from Whole Foods, I think I’m hooked! They’re so yummy when done right and SO nutritious.
2) Get back on my running schedule! Aka my pre-frolics running schedule. I miss it. So. So. So. Much. I was running 5-6 miles a day with 1 day of sprinting, 1 long run, and 1 rest day of upper body lifting a week and felt SO great. During my super busy weeks of Frolics, I completely lost my sched. Not only did this affect my running but also my sleeping and eating habits… not good. I feel like my body’s just so confused right now… I just need my planned workouts back!
3) Experiment with more recipes! I have about 5 million recipes from my favorite blogs that I’ve screen-shotted and bookmarked on my phone and computer. They’re all SO yummy looking it’s time for me to plow through them! Once I’m out of school (April 13 woooo!) I feel like I’ll have so much time to cook up a storm!
I’m gonna include FINALLY set up my Recipe page! I promise that it’s on my list of things to do! Stay tuned…
4) Cut back on the snacks. It’s bad. Reallll bad. Lately I come home everyday and snack my life away (cough cough thank you PB Cheerios) then the sicky fullness makes it impossible to run (enter reason #2 for the messy running schedule). I just need to cut back on the afternoon/3pm snacking aka run right from school while I still can then run in the mornings once I’m out of school. Hopefully I can keep it up? I also should probably really think about WHY I’m snacking- am I actually hungry? Or just bored? (usually mu hungry is bored-hunger..)
Ps. not even gonna bother counting how many times the PB Cheerios have made an appearance in my posts in the past week. Update on those: Monday’s box was finished off tonight by me… yes, I single handedly om-nomed an entire box of cheerios in a week… it is an addiction, I think I need help.
5) Read more! My Kindle wish list is depressing. It’s literally like 8 pages long cause I keep finding more and more books that I want to read, but never have time to read them! I LOVE to read (yep, I’m a total nerd and am okay with it). I think I like to read more in the summer/nice weather though. Probably cause I read like it’s my job when I’m at the beach… The little taste of summer from a few weeks ago is making me miss my book-days!
What are your goals for April?